- ESP32 Development Board WiFi & Bluetooth Ultra Low Power Consumption Dual Cores ESP-32 ESP-32S Board
- Processor: Tensilica LX6 dual-core
- Clock speed: 240 MHz
- SRAM: 512 kB
- Memory: 4 MB
- Wireless standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth: Classic / LE
- Data interfaces: UART / I2C / SPI / DAC / ADC
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V (can be operated via 5-V micro-USB)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 125°C
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 11.5 mm
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area. This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications. Allows you to easily program the board via micro-USB.
There are no reviews yet.